St. Mary's Church
The church comprises a chancel, nave, south aisle and tower and dates mainly from the 14th century. The church is built of stone, flint and rubble and it underwent a thorough renovation in 1876 when the roof was replaced. New pews and a new organ were installed at the same time. For further information please contact the following:
Churchwarden: Mrs Kathryn Parker, 20 The Green, Tuddenham St Mary IP28 6SD or Mrs Gill Flack, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Friends of Tuddenham St Mary's Church
The church represents the focus for religious activity within our village. However, the building and its churchyard command a wider interest as an imposing feature in the village and a monument of significant historic interest within our community.
The 'Friends' was established in 1995 to represent people from the village and beyond who have an interest in the church, with the aim of preserving and maximising the potential of the church as an asset to the village.
As part of fund raising for the maintenance of the fabric of the church, the activities of the group aim to promote enjoyable gatherings within the community.
This is a registered charity that operates independently from the Parochial Church Council, although the PCC is represented on the committee.
For further details on becoming a member or to offer some of your time to help with the fundraising activities of the group, please contact Gill Flack at email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org